Sales Representative/Engineering Solutions
October 16, 2023
We are currently seeking a Sales Representative – Engineering Solutions to join our team in Sydney. This role is to seek and develop sales opportunities for Scott industrial automation and robotics focussed on NSW and QLD. Leveraging existing relationships will be essential to the success of this role.
At Scott we automate the future. The automated production and process machinery we design and build deliver productivity gains and exceptional reliability to many of the world's leading manufacturers. We also go a step beyond engineering production solutions by revolutionising entire industries - using robotics to automate manual processes and create genuine competitive advantage.
For over 100 years Scott has looked to tomorrow and rapidly responded to shifting needs. Today, we have production bases in the United States, Germany, China, Australia, and New Zealand, customers in 88 countries, and a real commitment to developing new technology and bringing it to market. Our parent company JBS - is the world’s largest protein company and world’s second largest food company. Across everything we do you will discover true quality, advanced engineering and a renowned design aesthetic.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Subject Matter expect in IA and promote the opportunities that exist within the Scott Group.
- Be the voice of the customer and work closely with engineering on quotations and proposals.
- Continually highlight opportunities for growth and offer solutions, products and services to our customers.
- Develop and establish sales and marketing strategies in automation and robotics.
- Providing in depth technical expertise in engineering solutions of Scott Products.
- Conceptualising and communicating on how the company products and services affect opportunities and sales exposure.
You will have:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical) and/or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience in B2B sales environments ideally of “Engineering products”.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office, Salesforce (CRM) and communication technology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge in Industrial Automation and equipment/Manufacturing (Highly Desirable).
- Current NSW Driver’s License
- Have full working rights in Australia.
The Application Process:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading company. Interested? Apply through our career’s website (jobs.scott.co.nz). Seek users- please exit Seek to apply online.
For further enquiries contact Sam Vorachit at firstname.lastname@example.org
Scott Technology is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.